Thursday, January 4, 2018

READ THIS TESTIMONIAL IF YOU'VE BEEN FIGHTING WITH ACNE/ACNE SCARS ALL YOUR LIFE AND NOTHING HAS WORKED!

I, like I said above, have been fighting with acne (cystic, whiteheads,blackheads, hyperpigmentation) since I was about 10-11 years old (currently 21) and about 4 months ago I found your amazing website, talked with your amazing staff about a regimen that would work best with my skin, and 4 months later I HAVE NO SCARS OR ACNE! When I say it work, IT WORKS!!!!!! Keep in mind as well, I have tried every expensive/inexpensive product on the market.

I used the below in this order:

Mandelic Acid Serum - 10% Concentration - Once a night, every 2-3 days (I got lazy some days)
Mandelic Acid Cleanser - Every night to take off my makeup, I wash my face twice
Mandelic Acid Toner - Twice a day, once in the morning before my makeup, and once at night (ONLY IF I WASN'T USING THE ACID SERUM)

Micro Polish - Once a week to scrub off all the dead skin you will see coming off. 

6 months later, ALL OF MY SKIN WAS PERFECT and to boot, I only have ordered all of these products once (I really think each product did it's own little thing for my skin, so please order all!!), and I have run out off all of them (except the micro polish) and I haven't broken out in a good month since I have been waiting for my new products arrive. I can not stress enough how amazing these products have been for me, and I will never strive from this company ever. Thank you so much MUAC for saving my skin and giving me the confidence to wear no make up when I have never had that confidence before. Below are pictures from day 1, to yesterday, the 4 month mark.