Wednesday, January 3, 2018

I haven’t been having trouble with acne since switching to African Black soap (except for the occasional cystic pimple), but my acne scars are pretty stubborn and I hadn’t seen any fading until I started using the tca peel. I purchased the 12.5 and then the 21% to use on my face and body along with the 20% vitamin c serum. I wanted to fade my facial scars safely, so it’s taking longer and I’m okay with that. I’ve been using the 12.5% percent once a month for six months now and the vitamin c serum every morning with sunscreen. My skin is 90% clear and I will continue to purchase and use the tca peel for touch ups once my skin has completely cleared. I’m also thinking of adding a glycolic cleanser to my routine. Thank goodness for your company and products that I can trust will get and keep my skin beautiful!

Before


After