Monday, January 8, 2018

Hello,

This review is coming to you all the way from Ireland and to begin with I just wanted to say thank you!! Thank you MUAC for restoring my confidence and not making me want to hide indoors anymore! To give you a brief overview of my skin, I never had major problematic skin just minor issues of dehydration and slight congestion but over a year ago that changed drastically. I developed very vicious cystic acne along my jaw line. I tried literally everything to alleviate it, from antibiotics, expensive salon peels to every recommended skincare brand but nothing worked. I had resigned (very reluctantly) to the fact that I would have to try something stronger and try accutane, until a friend suggested I try MUAC as she regularly used the products. I ordered the mandelic/salicylic peel to combat my acne and the Lac-luronic serum for dehydration and I literally cannot get over the results! And the most amazing thing, this transformation has literally just happened in a short few weeks!!! Thank you so much muac, I could not recommend enough and look forward to trying more products in the future !!