Thursday, January 4, 2018

Hello,
I am writing to let everyone know what your amazing products have done for my skin! I suffer from post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation with extremely oily and sensitive skin. I’ve tried some very expensive products out there and have received three professional peels to try to diminish the redness. 

About a year ago I came across MUAC's website and ordered my first sample product and it changed my life. My results show what a difference using the TCA 18% peel for 8 weeks does for your skin! After one use of this peel my hyperpigmentation has visibly decreased, along with comedones. I couldn’t believe it. I’ve had professional peels that haven’t provided me with this great of results. Here are my results from 8 weeks of use. Thank you makeup artists choice for getting my confidence back.
If you haven’t tried this product I highly recommend it for hyperpigmentation issues along with clearing the skin. When using I follow the direction and within a few days my skin was ready to peel. The peel process was very easy and peeled off almost all at once. If you’re looking for a great chemical peel this is it! Hope it works for you as well as it did for me!

Before

After

Before
After