Tuesday, January 3, 2017


I started experiencing problems with acne when I hit about 11 or 12 yrs old and am currently in my 30s and still having issues.  Over the years, I’ve tried several different products. Proactive seemed to have really worked but, it wasn’t cheap and I didn’t want to keep using those products. It’s been a never ending battle to say the least.

Even when the acne itself wasn’t that bad, I had bad hyperpigmentation left from the breakouts that seemed to linger around forever. These things can take a toll on your self esteem. I’d actually heard about MUAC some years ago and didn’t try it then. Now, I’m kicking myself because I wish I’d tried it all those years ago. Lol

April of this year, after seeing some reviews again, I decided to go ahead and try a few products. I started doing the Mandelic/Salicylic Peel once a week and saw immediate results with the texture of my skin. It was so soft and smooth. Breakouts were almost nonexistent.  After a few weeks I could definitely tell that my post acne marks were starting to really fade. I also use the Mandelic Acid Toner daily (except when I do a peel) and then a few months later I added the Mandelic Acid Serum to my daily routine (except when I do a peel).  I’m very, very pleased with the progress my skin as made and have even gotten a few compliments on how my skin looks.  If you’re on the fence, jump on off and take a chance with MUAC products.



Before                                                      After