Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I have dealt with acne for 7 years. I've tried so many products from otc to natural to doctor prescribed they seemed to help for awhile but never completely stopped me from breaking out. After the worse breakout I had ,with pimples covering my face leaving bright red marks, I came across a YouTuber raving about makeup artist choice and how it cleared her skin and knew I had to try it. I first got the Mandelic / Salicylic peel along with Argan oil.  I started with the mandelic / salicylic peel using once a week andusing  using the Argan oil everyday as a moisturizer. After a couple weeks my skin slowly started clearing up.  Then after two months I no longer had huge breakouts only getting the occasional pimple which would dry out in a day!  The Argan Oil really helped to keep the dryness from the Mandelic/Salicylic peel at bay without making my face look oily or causing breakouts like to many other moisturizers would.  After I stopped breaking out it was time to deal with all the horrible hyperpigmentation left behind.  I used the PhytX Peel once a week and Niacinamide Serum every night.  After one use of the PhytX Peel I could already see my hyperpigmentation lightning up.  I am now about three months into using the PhytX and Niacinamide serum and I couldn't be happier with my skin.  I no longer fell the need to layer my face in full coverage foundation to leave the house.  Thank you Makeup Artist's Choice for giving me my confidence back!

Before

After