Friday, August 19, 2016

I thought I'd write in with a testimonial because MUAC products really have transformed my skin. It was never terrible, but I had mild-moderate acne and a lot of PIH because my skin marks very easily. I had tried for years using anti-acne products and drugstore BHAs with little to no luck. Then six months ago I received my first order from MUAC. 

I have been consistently using the 10% Mandelic Acid Serum every second day, and alternating with the 0.30% Retinol Serum. I have also been using the 25% Mandelic Acid Peel monthly. 

My acne has all but cleared up, and my PIH has faded significantly. My skin texture has also dramatically improved, and is much softer and less rough and bumpy. I can now go out without any makeup on without any fear of people noticing my skin problems. I'm confident in saying that I will keep using MUAC products for years to come, they really have made a world of difference.

Before

After