Friday, August 19, 2016

I am 52 with fair skin that has been sun-damaged. I have also struggled most of my life with acne. Since using MUAC's Super C + E serum along with Hyluronic Acid Serum and 
BellEvolve Uplevity Serum for 3 months, my husband keeps making comments about how much better my skin looks. 

One month ago I used a Lactic Acid Peel as well. What an amazing difference your products have made! I have wasted money on so many products only to be let down again and again. My skin is smoother and wrinkles are smoothing out more. Most significantly, my pores are smaller,  I have no breakouts and my skin tone continues to become more even. No one makes better skincare products! Not even dermatologists.

I just want to share this with others because my self - esteem had become so poor due to acne and sun damage. I was at the point where I couldn't hide my skin with makeup. I am hopeful for the first time in my life. Thank you for creating the best skincare products and saving my self-esteem!