Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hello MUAC!
 
I starting using peels from MUAC nearly 6 months ago now and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made, and I was sure of that after doing my first peel. 
 
I've never had terrible skin, but it always looked ruddy, inflamed, and clogged. I typically had two or three active pimples on any given day. It was always an insecurity of mine and I never felt comfortable without makeup. I have always taken very good care of my skin, yet nothing ever made all that much of a difference, that is until I started doing MUAC peels! 
 
The peels I purchased were the 25% Mandelic Acid Peel and the 15% Salicylic Acid Peel. The first time I ever used the Mandelic Acid Peel, my angry, red skin turned into smooth, clear skin overnight. My redness was gone. My pores looked clear. It was such a drastic difference after just doing one peel. It was amazing. I continued to do peels weekly, rotating between the Mandelic and Salicylic. My skin has just gotten better and better. I honestly could not tell you the last time I had a breakout, my skin has gone from very oily to normal, my redness is essentially gone, and I don't think it could get much more flawless. I feel so confident and my skin has become my favorite feature. 
 
I'm so so happy with my skin, thank you so much MUAC, these products are incredible and have completely exceeded my expectations. Every time someone compliments me on my skin I tell them about MUAC. I can't wait to try more! 

Before

After